Swoop Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by KarnageTheGreat, May 15, 2017.

Join Us!

Join 27 dwarves online now at mc.the-warpath.com

1. KarnageTheGreat

Accepted, msg me ingame for your invite.

2. KarnageTheGreat

Accepted, due to inactivity you have 48 hours to msg me ingame for your invite.

3. KarnageTheGreat

Ign: drmonkeychunk

Time Zone: EST

Communication (Skype, Discord, TS3): Skype

How Active are you: 3-4 hours daily

Number of Accounts (IGN's not needed): 2

Ratings 1-10

Pvp: 5

Raiding: 6

Base Defense Making: 6

Building: 8

Anything Else

Anything Else to add: I'm one of the richest on the server, haven't donated but I have the silk spawner ability, and I'm good at making money efficient farms.
    Also you aknowledge that if you are accepted you will be added to Vanquish and not Swoop, This is a recruitment thread for Swoop's Recruit Faction: Yes

Denied, please feel free to re-apply at a later date.

4. KarnageTheGreat

Denied, please follow correct format.

5. KarnageTheGreat

Denied, unfortunately we do not need cosmetic builders. Feel free to re-apply at a later date thought.

6. KarnageTheGreat

[/QUOTE]

Accepted, very bland application, but I will give you a shot.

7. SupahGodFathah

SupahGodFathah New Member

General Info:

IGN: super_godfather
    Time Zone: GMT+3hrs (Greece, Athens)
    Communication: Technically Skype (Msg me ingame for name) - not so reliable due to internet connection
    "How active are you?" : Very active, fairly devoted to improve the faction
    Number of Accounts: 2 fully controled and access to 4 (accounts of friends, not public)

Ratings:

Pvp: 8 with proper gear. Even though I prefer 1.9 pvp, I would rate me with an 8 on 1.8 pvp, while being able to grind in order to max out mcmmo abilities such as: Acrobatics (dodge), Unarmed (Arrow deflection/ disarm), Swords (bleeding) and mostly Axes (Armor Impact) Axes are my weapon of choice both in 1.9 and 1.8 pvp.
    Raiding: 6. I am not the best when it comes to raiding, however this doesn't mean I don't know the basics. I am also willing to practice and improve (Watching tutorials and participating in raids would definitely help), and even when I don't take part in raids, I can still guard the area, transport resources, and basically be a helping hand with anything you might need.
    Base Defense Making: 6. Everything that applies to "Raiding" can be said here as well. While I am not the most experienced player you'll find in base defense, I can always learn and practice to find new ways to protect one. My PvP skills and my devotion to playing a lot and helping the faction can also contribute to this; I can guard while others are not online, I can repair any sort of damage the base has taken due to raids while looking for new protection methods.
    Building: 7. I can be considered both a cosmetic and a technical builder. While I can make the base look good on the inside, I can also build a wide variety of both item (sugarcane, melon/pumkin) and skill farms (Alchemy, Acrobatics, Dark Rooms), as well as grinders (Blaze, Humanoid, IG, Spider Grinders), and as always, I am willing to learn and expand my knowledge to improve the faction.

Additional Information:

Things I would like to add: Being a One Man Faction in various other servers and joining small, easily raidable factions, I have figured out that it is hard to make progress like this. I would find myself very devoted to a faction and its members, only for an inside raid to bring everything we were up to to a stop. I believe that the only way to get to the top is to join a large and active faction, and reach the top with it. This is what I will aim for if I join you - get to the top and improve the faction itself along with its other devoted members. I have been playing minecraft for almost 5 years now, I am good with teamwork and collective actions. I speak 3 languages fluently (English, French, Greek - native), and I am a fast learner, able to apply knowledge to problem solving. One drawback I do face though is my internet connection. This could be the only issue we might have with gameplay and communication, although I do not think it would affect us that much. I really do hope I can join your faction and work to get it to the top (or keep it up there, I can't tell because /f top still doesn't work).

Yes, I am aware, do as you please.