Pending Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KarnageTheGreat, May 29, 2017.

Join Us!

Join 0 dwarves online now at mc.the-warpath.com

1. KarnageTheGreat

Mod

What is your full name?: Rob Benedick

What is your IGN?: KarnageTheGreat

What is your gender?: Male

What is your age?: 17

Which out of the following: Skype, TS3, Discord, do you use?: All of the above

What is your DoB?: 9/27/99

What country do you live in?: United States

What languages do you speak?: English

How long have you been playing on The Warpath?: About a month

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I'm not going to list any servers because not only is it advertising but the list would go on for a while. I can personally guarantee I have more experience than any other current staff member, I have run my own servers and have been managing servers for upwards of 5 years.

Why do you want to become a staff member on The Warpath?: I really had no interest in becoming a staff member until very recently.. It has come to my attention that many already toxic kids from Shibui have become staff. Not only are they disrespectful to players in game but they also don't do their job half of the time. In addition there has been clear bias towards their allies and against their enemies. I know that many others share my feelings and additionally Buryhibee has decided to take up arms and apply just as I have. Let me get this straight, unlike many of the acting staff members I do not want staff just so I can have a title, nor will it go to my head as it does many of them. I want staff because I and many others feel the current lower staff team is extremely lack luster. Anytime I try to talk to them about how to do their jobs better I am given a response of "If you have a problem with me report it on the forums" or "You don't tell me what to do". Both of which are cop out answers from incompetent staff members. I want to join the staff team to help make it better. Maybe If it's coming from another staff members they wont be as disrespectful or set in their ways when I try to give them advice. Additionally even if that does not happen I at the very least would be a competent staff member and do my job to the fullest extent that I can. Additionally I ask that Buryhibee's Application also be given serious examination and consideration because he is following the same noble cause that I am.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: To be honest, the main reason I feel I should be added to the staff pool is diversity. As it currently stands all lower staff members are buddy buddy in the same alliance on the server causing extreme bias against the other side and bias towards their allies.. Today I witnessed a mute of 2 minutes issued to someone that was an ally of the current staff, meanwhile a 30 minute mute issued for the same offense to the other side. I believe that both I and Buryhiubee should be accepted because it would add great diversity to the staff team as well as we have a large amount of experience staffing servers. I can already see getting a lot of hate on this because players in game believe I act toxic.. Well I can tell you that it's 100% true.. This is because I never planned on applying for staff and never planned on applying until all of the recent issues were brought to my attention. I can assure you that when it comes to staffing servers I maintain a completely professional appearance and a completely unbiased decision making process, unlike many of my faction player counterparts that are currently staff.

What skills do you have, beneficial to us?: I have years of experience moderating servers and just as many managing them. I have owned and or worked on servers anywhere from smaller than the warpath, to much larger than the warpath, and thusly feel I am more than qualified to become a trainee. I try to help the server's current lower staff but am talked down to more than anything by them, which is ironic in itself considering I have much more experience than any of them. I have experience building, and have even done it for money (I understand Anton has freelanced builds). I have experience in plugin configuration, as well I have access to an extremely skilled dev team. I have played factions for years and have a lot of experience with balancing as well as what should be added versus what should be disabled. The point is, I know what works. Additionally I am very active, I am currently #1 on /ontime top.

Tell us more about yourself. We must feel connected to our staff members to create a good team.: My name is Robert Benedick and I live in Missouri. I will be a high school senior next year and am currently training to go into the military, I will be officially enlisting in the next few weeks and shipping out in a little over a year. As of this moment I plan my mos to be 95 Bravo and transferring to Cyber Defense after 5 or 6 years, where I will then be sent to an ethical hacking school. I have used computers since I was very little and have spent a lot of time on them, additionally I have played Minecraft since 1.2.5 and have been managing servers ever since, as running a community of gamers was a very intriguing idea to me. Hm, lets see.. other things about me.. Well, I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, and was on a select team. While in Tae Kwon Doe I participated in 3 Show Me Cups and took Gold in sparring in all 3. While I'm not currently enrolled in any sports growing up I played Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, and Football. In terms of availability I should be available all summer. That being said I do have physical training for the military every Thursday from 3:30 pm - 5 pm Central Time.

Anything else which you would like to add?: I believe the current staff roster is lack luster and would like to be apart of it to help the server in any way I possibly can. Additionally I suggest my good friend Buryhibee be accepted. He feels the same way I do and has seen the unfairness firsthand just as I have. I would ask you not let bias decide this applications verdict. - KarnageTheGreat

2. Shurican

Shurican Member

+1 Great application, very detailed.

3. KarnageTheGreat

Mod

4. Fiz (Daddy)

Fiz (Daddy) New Member

this app sucks just like you

5. Fiz (Daddy)

Fiz (Daddy) New Member

ha ha ha

6. Fiz (Daddy)

Fiz (Daddy) New Member

lol you trash can

7. Fiz (Daddy)

Fiz (Daddy) New Member

why did you mute me i demand a refund and an explanation with the manager!

8. Fiz (Daddy)

Fiz (Daddy) New Member

you aren't even active on the forums you dum dum head, last seen nearly 2 days ago. wtf you doing boy. You're on the server right now why don't you check forums once in a while.