Crimson Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Johnwall, Apr 15, 2017.

Join Us!

Join 26 dwarves online now at mc.the-warpath.com

1. achilles

achilles New Member

Minecraft Username:DarKDayS1

Preferred method of communication:chat or dicord

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) :building and raiding

Tell me a little about your experience with factions:pikanetwork op factions top 50 player number 46

Why do you want to join this particular faction? They sell memes

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction:sell memes

Any additional information:no

2. Johnwall

Johnwall Mod
    Mod

Sorry, you have been denied.

3. Taylor_1996

Taylor_1996 New Member

Minecraft Username: Taylor_1996

Preferred method of communication: Skype,Discord,TS

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : I am a good pvper and also good with base defenses.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: I have been playing since the original factions and I am just now getting back into it after about a year of not playing.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? I want to join this faction because I can see that it is a pretty active faction and would like a more active faction to play with.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: I want to make it the best possible faction it could be

Any additional information:

4. Neticx

Neticx New Member

Denied, Sorry!

5. GamerPvp_Lord

GamerPvp_Lord New Member

Minecraft Username: GamerPvp_Lord

Preferred method of communication: I preferred to use discord but any method would be just fine with me.

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : i am good at raiding and pvp if u ask me on a scale 1-10i would say 9

Tell me a little about your experience with factions:I been playing faction for about 4 months i have been know in another server for being good at it, is a gamemode where i think i try my best every day. I love to raid getting things form nother people and that feeling that u get when u see alot of loot.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? all the factions member are like family i know them since last season, they been real nice to me and i hope to give back what they have gave me.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: once i join the faction my goal is to help fac member and help with base work to work our way up to f top 1

Any additional information:yeah i really hope to get accepted been trying to join shibui since last season, if i made any grammar mistake pls have patience :(

#45 GamerPvp_Lord, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  6. xX_DatBoii_Xx

xX_DatBoii_Xx New Member

my ign is xX_DatBoii_Xx

i am 17 years of age

discord

pvping raiding etc

i have played on saico pvp for 8 months i have become a good base builder and guardian

i like most of the players that are in this faction

i want to bring my faction to the top

my name is gavin eugene gawne

7. Baseball4414

Baseball4414 New Member

Minecraft Username: Baseball4414

Preferred method of communication: Preferably discord, but also Skype.

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : My preferred skill would be PvP but I am also a decent builder, I am very familiar with defending bases as on my old servers I had to do that very frequently.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: I've played on various factions servers since November of 2012, I am fairly experienced with the vast majority of the commands. I have been staff on numerous factions servers as well as co-owning my own factions server at one point. I always loved factions because it has about everything you could want, PvP, raiding, building, trading, and building up an in game wealth. Most of the factions servers I have played on and been successful on, have shut down do to ownership or other complications, so I wish to start looking for a new server to start up on.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? I would like to join the faction because I really enjoy this server and have been close friends with MakiDaPro for years and upon recommendation decided to try and apply. This faction in general seems like a close group of friends who really like each other and want to help each other out and do their part.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: I do not have too many goals besides helping the faction in anyway that I can. Its always nice to have a sort of brotherhood of players that you can rely on, and hopefully become friends with overtime. I really enjoy helping others out and becoming closer friends with the players around me.

Any additional information: I play many other games such as CS:GO, GTA, H1z1, and many more. My steam is Carter Eater of Bananas and my discord is RainingHawk#4265. You can easily reach me on discord or steam I am very active on both.

8. FlyingCreepr

FlyingCreepr New Member

Minecraft Username: FlyingCreepr

Preferred method of communication: Discord ofc who uses ts or skype anymore. ( I still have both platforms tho so I can use if needed.)

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : Base building, can build a base do walls, sand walls, genning, wraps, filters anything needed I can porbably do for base building and I am also a decent pvper about a 7-7.5/10 and am 100% useless with cannons xD.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: I have played factions since about 2015 playing on a little faction server before moving on to the archon where I played many seasons of factions gold and after that have just been roaming around latly i've been to ReaperMC f top 6 New liberty for a few maps have gotten over 1b f top and also came 2nd and 1st on f top there.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? I'd like to join this faction because due to f top it looks like they know what they're doing so I know its a few weeks into the map but i'd like to join to help out with what ever is needed if its pvping or checking walls every 10 mins I can do that or since im from new zealand my timezone is different to most so when its late night us its day time for me so I can help prevent getting raided while other people are offline.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Help remain the fac on f top grow my balance to be able to support the faction with funds for spawners and try get to mod before map ends so I have made great connections with a new bunch of players !.

Any additional information: Just I am UTC 12:00 so I wont always be on same time as US people as I may be in school and yeah pretty much stated what I had to in my application :)

p.s Good luck on the rest of the map if I am not accepted

9. YTRuben

YTRuben New Member

Preferd method of communication: Discord.
    What skills will you be bringing (Pvp,building,raiding ect) im not great at pvp but am very good at building base and raiding.
    Tell me a little bit about your experience with factions: so far i have build big bases had to break, or been found and called someone i trusted and they killed me and took over my base.
    Why do you want to join this particular faction? i have been in a couple of good factions but they got very inactive and tryed to go solo but i didnt work very well. I know this is a very tough faction and i need a tough faction
    Persoal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: i want to make an unraidable base, grind and grind to make a G set.
    Any additional information: .. not much

10. Nibbler

Nibbler New Member

Minecraft Username: nibbler5ad4

Preferred method of communication: minecraft chat or skype (I can get discord or teamspeak if necessary)

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : Building is what I can bring to the table. I have a lot of time on my hands and so I can build walls for the base. I know how to build many types of walls like regens, regen filters, wraps, straights, 45 degree regens. I know how to make cactus farms, grinders, and many other things.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: I have played factions for 1 year, give or take. I have built many bases in the past by myself so I am skilled at that.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? Crimson seems like a strong faction, with loyal and nice people.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Help contribute to the protection of Crimson's base.

Any additional information: I was recently raided (had home set), so I have given up on making my own faction. I also am poor so I can't make a strong faction by myself.

11. deathboy1601

deathboy1601 New Member

ign:deathboy1601

Preferred method of communication:discord/skype

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : 8/10 in pvp, 6/10 in decorative building, 10/10 in defense building.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: Ive been playing factions since i was in 5th grade so about 6 years.I never really got into any other kinds of minecraft so i just stuck with factions and have had years of pvp expierence.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? I want to join crimson because crimson is the best, and i think that i can make the best a little better and that the best can make me a little better.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction:Get allies within the faction to further dominate the server with!

#1Johnwall, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Wednesday at 5:35 PM
    Like Reply

12. Protein

Protein New Member

Minecraft Username: protein

Preferred method of communication: roblox chat

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : usually just sit there and leech off of others

Tell me a little about your experience with factions:ive been in this business for 4 years

Why do you want to join this particular faction? first one I saw

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: don't set goals if you know you wont accomplish any of them

Any additional information: p[ls

13. Sam Jack

Sam Jack New Member

Minecraft Username: RoboLord

Preferred method of communication: Discord

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : 1.I am a dedicated base builder that strives to create an extremely functional base with many layers of protection. I often create bases that are compact and use every block of space to both make money and keep it safe. 2. For raiding I am a meh at cannoning but as a base building I strive at finding mistakes and flaws in enemy base. From my experience I have learned that EVERY base has a weakness that can be exploited. 3.I am very active after 1:30 Mountain Time and play until about 10;00, then I usually AFK spawners or farms all night. On weekends I am on most of the day.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: This is my first time coming back to factions after about 6 months but I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years and playing factions for 2-3 years (With a few gaps in-between XD).

Why do you want to join this particular faction? This faction seems like it would provide a more serious and dedicated MC factions experience while also having a welcoming and friendly community.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: I would like to create a new and innovative factions base for a branch of the faction that will be able to house about 20 players and multiple grinders. I also was working on a new grinder design that combines multiple spawner types and spawn rooms into one kill room that implements a dead lock feature that could save dozens of spawners in the case of an attack.

Any additional information: I am a dedicated player that won't let you down. Thank you for your time and have a nice day :D

-RoboLord

14. FrosT_Valor

FrosT_Valor New Member

Minecraft Username: FrosT_Valor

Preferred method of communication: Discord Is Probably Best

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : Im best at building Cannons and raiding, as well as building bases. im ok as pvp and have my good and bad moments.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: Ive been playing factions for as long as i can remember. (1.5.2)

Why do you want to join this particular faction? They need a Cannoner. :D

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Raid, Raid, Raid.

Any additional information:I like to Raid

15. LS515

LS515 New Member

Preferred method of communication:discord

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) PvP, BaseBuilding, and cannoning

Tell me a little about your experience with factions on the archon I was f top 1

Why do you want to join this particular faction? To have success and thrive

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Keep adding to the faction

Any additional information:no

16. Raged_Rhino

Raged_Rhino New Member

Minecraft Username: Raged_Rhino

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : Im good at Pvp, Raiding, And Building bases

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: I have played Warpath for over 2 months now. Butt i have played factiosn for over 1 1/5 years
    I use to play on this pretty well known server (Cosm_c), i was number 20 on f top, and it was only a 2 man fac. I also had 70 million dollars

Why do you want to join this particular faction? Because you are a very good faction, and also enemied to Pablo

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Become f top 1, win this map, Become more well known.

Any additional information: Yes, I was in Pablo, but they kicked me, I have homes in there base. Now u Might be wondering why I got kicked. I got kicked because I said no to gamer after he told me to Pay him all of my bal, 200k. I lost the base i made that I worked 20 hrs + on. This shows that i am very active and can help with base work. Also I raided 3 bases while in that faction. This proves that I am a good cannoner. Also on this server, it is a 1v1 server i was #10 for most kill streaks in a row. This also proves I am a good Pvper. I am also A youtuber. I am also a texture pack maker. So i can make an Offical Crimson Texture Pack, I have made many packs.

2017-03-19_19.27.35.png 2017-03-19_19.27.39.png 2017-03-19_19.27.35.png 2017-03-19_19.27.39.png

17. Andres

Andres New Member

Minecraft Username

MasterDre_13

!4 turning 15 in july

Prefered Method of communication

Discord

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) :

I am pretty good at building if I had to rate myself i would be a 7. I think I am decent at pvp and I don't really know much about raiding but I can always learn. I have made a couple of nice design on the past and I work well with others especially when it comes to building.

Why do you want to join this faction

Honestly I just want to join a faction where i know the people will not kick me and kill me on the spot (which happens a lot to me). I also noticed how nice some of the people are in this faction and that really drew me in. I also want to make friends on this server especially since I don't know anyone on here and I would like to make you guys the number 1 faction on the sever.

Tell me about your experience with factions

I have been playing factions for a couple of years. I don't everything about it but i know enough to do good in it . I have played on the war path for a couple months not playing to extreme level but i would get on every know and then. It is not until now that i am taking factions on this server seriously.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish

The only thing I want out of joining this faction is just to get friends to play with because playing alone is a lot more boring than people think. Also i just want to have fun playing and when I type hi in chat I want to know that at least person on will say hi back

Any additional information

My name is Andres until the middle of july i will only be on after 1 pm from monday through thursday and in august and beyond pretty much in the afternoon (I have school). Also i live in california.

#57 Andres, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  18. Maroon_

Maroon_ New Member

Minecraft Username: Maroon_

Preferred method of communication:Discord (My Mic Broke But i Can Hear tho)

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : I Enjoy Building And Raiding. I Enjoy These Because These Are What I Think Make Factions Factions. Also i've been doing these sense i got minecraft. about 2 year's ago.

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: Well, i started playing on SaicoPvP and i made on of the top factions (Febreze) which sadly i passesd the ownership over to someone else, and that's what basically what started Factions for me

Why do you want to join this particular faction? I Want To Join This Faction Because i want to try Something new, also i believe i can help the Factions/Server Grow.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Idk, We'll Have to see.

19. MakiDaPro

MakiDaPro New Member

We're sorry to inform you, but you've been denied.

20. raorm

raorm New Member

Minecraft Username: Raorm

What skills will you be bringing? (PvP, Building, Raiding etc.) : Grinding/pvp/raiding

Tell me a little about your experience with factions: Played on an old server where I ran a 60+ member faction and had experience in massive pvp wars. Deception, buying/selling coords, a lot of scouting and raiding, etc. Was the highest mcmmo player on that old server and one of the richest by a massive margin. Can give proof if wanted. I grind a lot and I enjoy grinding. Not so much now but looking to get back into minecraft as that server had a lot of fond memories and looking for a new server and family as that old server is inactive. I played during beta so still catching up on new updates.
    A lot of backstabbing occurred on that server, sadly, but I learned to cope and how to retaliate or stop it from happening. I am used to f claiming the tiniest pieces of land to expose weaknesses and spawn kill until we can claim entire bases (though it has been years). Lots of experience with mcmmo as well (1k+ to 3k+ on a lot of skills, I think i was at least 8k).
    I'm ok at building -- I think it is fun. I think my skill in this regard is not so much the aesthetic portion but just having the will and dedication to spend the long amounts of time required to build. I won't get bored and just quit.

Why do you want to join this particular faction? You guys seem very mature with high requirements for entry. I don't want to join any faction -- I want to join a faction that knows what they are doing. I want serious players.

Personal goals that you want to accomplish, once you join the faction: Max out my mcmmo skills, go destroy at least one faction.

Any additional information: Will be busy with school once summer is over but hoping to play consistently over summer and semi consistently over school. I will be in touch with you guys about large schedule conflicts.
    Currently in Asia timezone. Which is nice because I can scout out f powers while people are asleep. Will be on during some US timezone overlap. Will be back in the states by mid august.